WhizFolders Organizer Pro 6.6
Organizing and outlining tool for notes and writing projects
You can use the familiar two-pane arrangement to organize the list of notes on the left and to edit the note on the right. A note can have rich text along with pictures, links and even ole objects.
Change settings to view vertical panes, full screen editor, multiple windows, desktop remembering, full control on fonts and styles, and so on. A nice balloon help tutorial helps you get started and become productive in minutes.
Additional features include, watching the clipboard for automatic pastes, RTF and HTML export, drag and drop text exchange with OneNote and other applications, nice printing features to produce a book of your notes, freeware viewer to distribute to others, advanced search through your documents, and more.
- Used for organized writing, study, research, random note taking and information management
- Create your own journal, tasks list or bookmark application as described below in "Make your own application."
- Convenient two-pane design:
- A note is called a "Topic" here. A topic has a "Title" and a "Content."
- Topic titles appear in a Hierarchical Topics List in the left pane.
- Select a topic in this list and its content appears in the right pane.
- This design opens even large files fast because only Topic Titles are loaded first.
- Topic content can have rich text, pictures and even OLE objects.
- Use an in-place quick content editor or a full screen editor with Tabbed Pages.
- Create as many WhizFolder files as you want, each with its own Topics List.
- Manage these files like any other files by using Windows Explorer.
- Powerful outlining features:
- Outline your topics in the Hierarchical List by dragging their titles.
- Move and Duplicate topics by simple drag and drop.
- Merge and Export multiple topics for your word processor.
- The feature to Hoist a branch is available in the Deluxe Edition.
- The feature to View Merged Outline is available in the Deluxe Edition.
- Make your own application:
- Insert "hyperlinks" going from one topic to another. Such hyperlinks can be inserted in the Topics List too. By using this feature, you can make extremely useful documents that are easy to review because the related information can be found by following a link.
- Make your own powerful "Bookmark Applications" by using the extensive hyperlinking features that can open external documents, folders or web sites. The advantage with WhizFolders is that you can attach detailed notes on your links, a feature that casual bookmark applications may not provide.
WhizFolders Organizer Pro
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!