Citavi is the perfect reference management tool for research. It supports you through the entire process: from planning to searching online, to working with your sources and organizing knowledge, and of course preparing your manuscript.
Citavi is a handy and user-friendly piece of software that allows you to quickly create and manage references.
Here are some key features of "Citavi":
· Manage references
· Search over 4000 online resources
· Manage full text in PDFs and more
· Collect information with the Picker
· Organize knowledge
· Plan tasks
· Create and format publications
· Add references by scanning ISBN bar codes
· Add quotations with a scanning pen
· 1GB RAM
· .NET Framework 4.5
· You can only save 100 references in a project
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Citavi Add-In for Microsoft Word:
· Insert your references in Word exactly as prescribed by your selected citation style. The bibliography is updated in real time with every added or deleted citation. Word documents that were created with the Publication Assistant in Citavi 3 can be converted so that you are able to use the new features.
Picker for Google Chrome:
· Automatically add books by ISBN number and articles by DOI address. Add webpages to your project. Add text and images from the web as quotations.
Support for higher resolution display settings:
· If you use Windows with 120 DPI or 125% resolution (or higher), the user interface in Citavi will change accordingly.
Search and replace:
· Search and replace is now available for text fields.
Gender recognition of authors’ first names:
· Citavi determines the gender of an author using the first name so that certain citation style requirements can be met (ders./dies. in German styles; id./ead./eid./eaed.). An active internet connection ...