FormReturn is a handy application designed to help you automatically mark multiple choice papers. The program is designed for the institutions that need to mark hundreds of papers in minimum time.
The program can help you reduce the time interval and the man-power required to examine the papers. The room for error is reduced by using the OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) technology.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an expired security certificate in the installation file for Windows where Internet Explorer would say that the download isn't trustworthy. We also suggest ignoring Internet Explorer's inarticulate warnings and using Chrome or Firefox to download the program if you download the file directly from our website and the security certificate expires again.
· Fixed a bug in the locale selection in FormReturn Server to select a language other than English.
· Fixed a small server shutdown bug that would cause the shutdown process to hang.
· Fixed log4j logging for the quartz scheduler. Will now record task scheduler details to the server log.
· Fixed a problem with FormReturn Server that happens rarely when a file that enters the processing queue has a java.lang.Error thrown by an image processor that can't read the file properly. All runtime errors are now caught and will not stop the processing thread.
· Fixed a problem with the Spanish translation that would cause bugs throughout t...