Microsoft Advertising Intelligence is a keyword research and optimization tool that operates in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and now 2010. It provides keyword expansion, research, pricing and KPI data, allowing you to maximize marketing ROI for your paid search and content ad campaigns.
Microsoft Advertising Intelligence can help users to set up effective paid search or content campaigns.
Here are some key features of "Microsoft Advertising Intelligence":
· Quickly and easily build out lists of suggested keywords and develop informed keyword strategies based on actual Bing and Yahoo! network data, including: relevance, volume, cost history, demographic and geographic.
· Leverage actual historic and forecasted monthly query and content data to optimize your keyword campaigns based on what potential customers are actually doing, and spend more on what works and less on what doesn’t.
· Tailor your bidding strategy based on pricing data for keyword-specific metrics such as clicks, impressions, position, click-through rate and cost per click.
· Gather pricing KPIs for specific businesses to determine the monetization potential of a vertical and how well it is performing.
· Excel 2007 or 2010
· adCenter account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New and Updated Features:
· Updated, Intuitive Interface: A streamlined ribbon groups similar features, making it easier to understand what data or functionality is provided.
· Higher-Quality Keyword Suggestions: Finely-tuned search data from Microsoft and Yahoo! websites offers improved traffic, demographic, and geographic data for higher-quality keyword insights.
· Easy-to-use Keyword Research Templates: Access, create, and save rich and customizable keyword research templates that apply to your business situation.
· Greater Coverage: Find additional relevant and affordable keywords across any budget to maximize your investment.
· Improved Data Sorting: Refine keywords by date range and other parameters. Save results to a location in the worksheet that you specify.
· Additional Data Refresh Options: Update data in a specific table, or refresh data across all tables.