Softpedia Editor's Review for PowerDVDPoint Lite
Converts PPT files to DVD format
Written by Elena Opris on January 23rd, 2013
PowerDVDPoint Lite is a software program which enables you to create DVD videos and other file types, from Microsoft PowerPoint files.
The interface of the application is clean and pretty intuitive. Presentations can be imported into the file list by using only the file browser, since the 'drag and drop' method is not supported. Processing multiple items at the same time is possible.
So, you can specify the target location, and choose the output format between WMV, MOV, ASF and MKV.
But you can also configure audio and video settings regarding the resolution, frame rate, bit rate, quality, channel mode and sample rate. These options can be restored to default.
If you want to create a DVD movie from presentations, you may also specify the image sharpness, auto slide advance delay, picture standard and picture format.
The simple-to-use program needs a low amount of CPU and system memory, is pretty responsive to commands, and quickly finishes a task without freezing, crashing or popping up error dialogs. The output videos have a good image quality. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, PowerDVDPoint Lite may be seamlessly figured out by less experienced users.
PowerDVDPoint Lite description
Here are some key features of "PowerDVDPoint Lite":
· Share Presentations Online
· Convert Presentations to Video DVD format
· Convert presentations to various video formats
· Retain all Features of PowerPoint
· Share Video formats on iPod, TV, Pocket PC, etc
· Show Presentation without a PC
· Prevent Modifying/Editing of Presentations
· Watch Presentation at Office, Home and On the Move
· Excellent and powerful conversion capability
· Support web camera captured narration and video clippings
· CPU Pentium III 860 MHz
· RAM 256MB
· Disk Space 500MB