QueueExplorer Standard 3.3.1
Send and receive network messages
QueueExplorer is a tool that allows you to copy, move and delete messages.
- Delete individual messages:
- With MQ Admin you can only delete all messages from queue (purge), now you can delete only those messages you want.
- Move and copy messages between queues using drag&drop or clipboard operations. There can be more than one opened window, or messages can be dropped on target queue in navigation tree.
- Access remote queues:
- Not all operations are supported, check limitations for more info
- Save/load - one or several messages can be selected at once and saved to single file. Messages can be loaded later to same or another queue, on same or different computer. This is great for backup purposes or for saving messages for later testing.
- See all messages in a queue - MQ admin shows only first 1000 messages.
- Send message to back of queue. Great for poison messages - move it to the back and let pending messages be processed - and deal with poison one latter.
- Sorting - messages could be sorted by other criteria, not just by processing order.
- View serialized .NET objects:
- If message body is .NET object you can see all fields in detail.
- More message views - HEX, ANSI, and unicode. Full body is displayed, not only first 260 bytes.
- Create test messages:
- Easy creation of messages for testing purposes - body can be loaded from file or entered in text field.
- Additional properties exposed:
- Extension (with detailed view), app specific, acknowledgment info, etc.
- Saving message body to file.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.0.7
- Bugfix: Deleting/moving messages from remote queues sometimes fails on 64-bit OS.