ScanRn is an easy-to-use scanning application which allows you to scan documents and save them in JPEG format.
Here are some key features of "ScanRn":
· Quick save of selections from preview
· Setting of more target directories/files -> simple switching
· Preview, rotation, delete, copy to clipboard of the saved pictures
· Remote scanning (ScanRnServer is necessary)
· Supported languages: English, German, Spanish (by Daniel E. Velazquez), Greek (by Efstratios F. Arvanitidis) Hungarian ... translation to other languages is possible (for the translations into other languages I grant a free registration code for ScanRnServer - the text to be translated is in the languages.ini file)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Printing of the saved pictures in their original size.
· One click to full page scan and printing (or use the Hotkey Pause - it also works when the ScanRn is in background, or minimized)
· To start the scanning use the Remote Control function of your mobile phone (this function is available for example on SonyEricsson mobiles via BlueTooth)