Word Batch Replacer is handy and reliable application designed to perform search and replace operations on a series of MS Word documents.
The application enables you to set custom rules for the search and replace process and apply them on a bunch of files at a time.
Here are some key features of "Word Batch Replacer":
· Perform batch search & replace operation on MS Word files
· Define unlimited number of search & replace rules in one project
· Use Perl-style regular expressions
· Change embedded MS Word documents' properties from "Summary" page
· Change hyperlink addresses
· Highlight replacements using selected color
· Word 2000 or later
· 256 MB RAM
· 20 MB on HDD
· 30 days trial
· Processes only first half of paragraphs from the input document.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added "Pause/Run" button to the progress window, along with the corresponding functionality