Softpedia Editor's Review for Perfect PDF Reader
Open, display, print of PDF documents, fill and save forms
Written by Elena Opris on June 4th, 2012
Perfect PDF Reader is an application that you can use to view PDF documents in a user-friendly environment.
The interface of the tool contains simplistic elements and you shouldn't have any problems in getting around Perfect PDF Reader's features.
So, you can import documents into the list by using either the file browser or the "drag and drop" method. Perfect PDF Reader allows you to use a search function, go to the first, last, next or previous page, as well as use a normal hand or selection tool.
In addition, you can zoom in and out, use a magnifying glass and measuring tool, take snapshots, edit document properties and open the current document in the default PDF reader.
Moreover, you can insert sticky notes, markup text and use a pencil and eraser, sign the document (e.g. timestamp, certificate), view signatures, change the viewing mode (e.g. reading, full screen), disable bars, rotate pages, and more.
Furthermore, you can disable Internet links and the option to submit form date to the Internet, enable launch options, change the text selection tool, background color, resolution and measuring unit, and others.
The PDF reader runs on a very low amount of system resources (which can be barely observed), has a very good response time and worked smoothly during our tests. We haven't come across any issues. However, Perfect PDF Reader doesn't come with a help file. Other than that, we strongly recommend this straightforward software to all users, regardless of their experience level.
Perfect PDF Reader description
Here are some key features of "Perfect PDF Reader":
- New and expanded PDF features:
- Converting of web sites in a predefined depth (following after links)
- New, modern encrypting algorythmus: AES-256
- Form fields for two dimensional barcodes
- Sound annotations
- Service functions and tools:
- Add and save user defined paper formats
- Separate window area for annotations and hierarchical annotations structure
- Copy / paste of the form fields, incl. content, via clipboard
- Snapshot tool
- Measuring tool
- Batch mode processing
- Search for PDF files on a local computer or in a local network after a text string
- New PDF Xpansion engine
- Comment PDF documents and save them as PDF files or send by e-mail
- Sign PDF documents and save them as PDF files or send by e-mail