Such a tool is PrimoPDF, a program that is able to turn any type of printable document into a Portable Document Format file with only a few clicks.
The installation procedure is a matter of seconds, but be advised to pay attention at the third-party software it comes with because it can change the settings of your Internet browser.
The application's interface is quite user friendly, with a touch of good looks and it enables you to quickly customize the running settings of this utility.
Drag and drop files for conversion
A rather handy feature of PrimoPDF is the fact that you can simply drag and drop files onto it's desktop icon in order to have them processed. You can choose the appropriate dimensions, edit the PDF's properties and security details. There is also a 'Custom' option that is designed to help you choose the coloring for the generated files.
Works just like a virtual printer
Another way of creating a Portable Document Format file is by hitting the Print button in your Windows applications. PrimoPDF is also installed on your computer as a virtual printer, so all you have to do is to select Print and choose it in the next dialog.
Given its ease of use and thanks to the fact that it can handle text documents, images as well as webpages, PrimoPDF will prove very useful for all users who need to quickly build PDFs.
Reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on July 15th, 2014
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- NEW! Double byte character support, enhanced support for Microsoft Windows 98, ME, and NT, PDF viewing support for non-Windows environments, and full support for 64-bit machines.
- Secure PDFs with 40-/128-bit encryption, allowing the highest level of security for your PDF files. Settings include password to open, password to change, disable printing, disable text/graphics copying, disable commenting, disable text editing, disable page addition.
- Add document information (e.g. title, author, subject, keywords) to converted PDF files, resulting in faster and easier searching of PDF documents.
Application descriptionPrimoPDF will allow you to create PDF files from any printable document (.doc, images, text, web pages etc.).PrimoPDF ...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
- Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime