novaPDF OEM 8.1.922
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in novaPDF OEM 8.0.911:
- Fix: Check for updates window now shows up only when a new update is actually available
- Fix: Activation window showed up when upgrading to a new build even if it was licensed
- Fix: Activating on Windows XP or 2003 Server encountered some problems in certain situations
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 113 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- C: \ Office tools \ PDF
novaPDF OEM works as a normal PDF printer (offers the features of novaPDF Professional) only that the output PDF file is saved to a location set programatically during installation using parameters.
More details on how novaPDF OEM works:
- from your program's setup you start the silent installation of novaPDF OEM
- when launching the novaPDF OEM setup you use several command line parameters to: add your application's name (it will be displayed on the About page of the novaPDF driver), set a folder where the PDF will be saved (a temporary folder hidden somewhere), register novaPDF OEM, set the PDF file name (fixed name or you can use macros), where to save the files (locally or remote), choose what to do when the file exists in the destination, choose what application to run after the printing (as well as passing specific arguments for this application)
- after the installation of novaPDF OEM is finished, any document sent to it for printing will be converted to a PDF file and saved in the location you've initially set through parameters - the PDF will not be shown to the user and only your application will be able to post-process it
Last updated on January 15th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / Server 2012
feature list requirements limitations