Text editing and customization just got easier
Actually the utility uses a procedural language, with help of which any algorithms of text transformations can be implemented. However, using of these procedural extensions are needed only for a few cases.
For most cases it is enough to define start and stop marks for searched text elements and describe templates of their transformation.
- generate or edit the navigational cross-references within a set of html-documents
- analyze and convert the structure and/or content of SGML/XML/HTML documents
- edit text files in the batch mode
- split or merge text files by specified rules
- analyze and data extraction from text files
- script generation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- GUI of utility was ported from Delphi 7 to open-source IDE Lazarus
- As a result GUI has got the full support of UTF-8 and convenient localization mechanism.
- The list of languages supported by GUI may be easily extended (now English and Russian).
- Theoretically it's became possible to port GUI to Linux and Mac OS.