Market System Analyzer 3.4.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Market System Analyzer 3.4.1:
- Trade entry and exit prices have been added to the Equity Table for both market systems and portfolios.
- [bug fix] The "ideal equity curve" line on the equity chart was incorrectly plotted as logarithmic under linear scaling and vice-versa for the constant value position sizing method. This has been corrected.
- [bug fix] The formatting in the Equity Table was incorrect for some values less than 1, including risk values, although the internal representation and calculations were correct. The formatting has been corrected.
- [bug fix] Addition and withdrawal "trades" were duplicated when the file was re-opened after saving in version 3.4.0. This error only affected version 3.4.0 and has been corrected.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4.1 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Adaptrade Software
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Others \ Finances & Business
Market System Analyzer is an application that performs an analysis on your trading systems and methods to point out possible flaws, which might cause you losses.
View detailed performance statistics and chartsTo better understand and optimize your methods, you can view charts and equity curves detailing every trade and contract. Performance summaries are also available for you to take a look at a large variety of statistics, such as average profits and maximum drawdown levels.
By having a glimpse at the whole picture and seeing all the trading information in one place, you can easily spot patterns, mistakes or room for improvement in your strategies.
Spot and exploit winning streaksMarket System Analyzer analyzes your trading systems and comes up with ways to limit the risk and exploit winning streaks. It also works the other way around, by detecting losing streaks and adjusting your strategy to control and adjust the losses.
The application can also analyze market systems, such as the European Euro market to determine and record the profit or loss levels over certain periods of time. The algorithm is designed to extract as much information as possible from limited data sources.
In conclusionMarket System Analyzer is a useful utility for those who use online trading platforms and want to improve their methods and strategies. Although it is aimed towards experienced traders, the user interface is quite intuitive and easy to grasp even by beginners.
Market System Analyzer was reviewed by Alexandru Dulcianu, last updated on May 30th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements limitations