Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in ProjectForge 5.3:
- Security release: Please update as soon as is practicable! Some vulnerabilities were discovered (a logged-in-user is always required):
- Security: Cross-Site-Request-Forgery (CSRF): an attacker may send manipulated html-pages to a logged-in-user.
- Security: XSS of JSON-Strings in autocompletion form: an attacker must be a logged-in-user for manipulating autocompletion strings in the data-base.
- Security: Salt and pepper for passwords: an attacker with access to a data-base dump or SHA256 hashed passwords of ProjectForge user's may compromise weak passwords by brute-force attacks or with a rainbow-tables.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 91.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Kai Reinhard
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Others \ Finances & Business
With it you are able to create Gantt diagrams for entire projects, map out and organize the structure of your company, assign vacation periods for employees and share the calendars, manage invoices and much more.
A complex browser-based project managerProjectForge is a software solution that is far from being hard to install as the entire process takes a couple of minutes and prompts you for very little input. Once it’s installed on your system, you simply launch it using the server. It’s all fairly simple and straightforward and should pose no problems even to those who are unfamiliar with this type of management system.
The moment you make your way to ProjectForge’s user interface is when previous experience counts. If you’ve used similar applications then this one should appear to be intuitive as all the functions and tools are placed in neatly organized menus.
Accessing and editing information is done in a simple manner but there are sections where if you’re not acquainted with its content or the actual data, you’ll find yourself staring at the screen, not making too much sense of what’s there.
Manage everything about your businessProjectForge provides a very large pallet of tasks and areas where it can be used. Calendars, addresses, finances, costs, reports, organization and administrative aspects can easily be overlooked and managed.
Since not all businesses are the same, the application allows you to customize its menus, add or remove items and much more. Additionally, ProjectForge comes as an open-source piece of software which means that it can be shaped to fit with all your needs.
A powerful project managerThe above merely scratches the surface of what you can do using ProjectForge so if you have the patience to find out more, you should definitely give it a try.
ProjectForge was reviewed by Alexandru Chirila, last updated on May 26th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit