Team Task Manager is a tool that allows you to plan your tasks / projects, track assignments and monitor collaborators. The Reports system enables you to track each task, team member, and project.
The notification system found in Team Task Manager can help you stay on top of things. You can choose to view projects as either a Task Tree, or a Gantt chart. Advanced filtering and sorting systems make it easy to see the information presented exactly the way you want it.
Team Task Manager is a complete collaboration environment. The Sharing tab allows you to build a knowledgebase for your company / project, without having to buy and learn complex and expensive data management packages.
You can also share files with your colleagues. And because of the distributed architecture, sharing with someone in another office, another city, or another country is as easy as collaborating with the person that's sitting next to you.
Here are some key features of "Team Task Manager":
· Create projects and to-do lists for each team member
· Set task dependencies to keep a tab on the flow of activities in a project
· Share documents securely
· Get instant notification alerts that keep members up dated
· Follow up tasks in a hassle-free manner and be notified about task changes
· Generate customizable reports for projects and tasks at the click of a button
· Archive old/completed projects and tasks for reference and future use
· 256 MB RAM
· 100MB Free Space
· 30-day trial
· Can only create 4 users
· Limited to 5 projects and 20 tasks per project
· Can only create 5 topics with a maximum of 5 documents each
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Document sharing,
· Knowledgebase management,
· Task dependency between tasks and task groups