TradingDiary Pro description
A user-friendly trading journal and performance recorder.
TradingDiaryPro is an easy to use application which reviews your trading practice, monitors your decision making patterns and controls your emotions.
Created by a team of active traders, TradingDiary Pro is a software which can record one's trading performance. It was developed to meet the demands that arose over several years of trading. The aim was to create a “mentor” that monitors the nature of one's trading practice, identifies strengths and weaknesses, and helps them to become a better trader.
TradingDiary Pro is user-friendly, and has a wide range of configurations, useful statistics and practical reports. The clear visual charts help to understand the true human nature of trading, avoid repeatedly making the same mistake, and control one's behavior.
The software supports Interactive Brokers' clients and all brokerages which use MetaTrader4 as a trading platform with one-click import. TradingDiary Pro is a tool for traders that makes their life easier, saves time, and makes money for them.
Here are some key features of "TradingDiary Pro":
· Automatic position sorting of trades
· Automatically assign long or short trades
· Tagging trades to identify strategies
· Adding notes to every trade
· Hidden trade functionality - trades which are not sorted into positions
· Advanced graphical interface with docking model
· 3D charts with a lot of shading modes
· Sorting and ordering on grids
· One-click import support for clients of Interactive Brokers
· File import support from MetaTrader4
· Supports manual trade insertion
· Multiple view for trades, positions and open positions
· Set current price to view unrealized profits
· Calculating leverage according to open positions amount
· Diversification chart
Trade / Position Accounting:
· Advanced filtering functionality. You can filter for positions by date, ticker, trade type (stock, future, etc.), long or short, currency and tags
· Storing data for total equity value and cash transactions (broker and data provider fees, dividend, interest paid and received)
· Adding modifiers(dividend, payment in lieu of dividend, interest etc.) to positions for better view of real profit or loss
· Handling trades in foreign currency with conversion rate
· Performance report. Wide report including a lot of performance metrics. Winning and losing positions, winning and losing percentage, average profit and loss, gross profit and loss, max consecutive wins and losses all for long and short positions.
· Total equity chart
· Equity gain or loss chart with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly views
· Leverage chart
· P&L cumulative chart
· P&L distribution chart
· P&L time distribution chart
· Diversification charts - scales open positions to each other and to total equity
· Time distribution chart of open positions
· Drawdown chart based on total equity
· min. 800 MHz Pentium III (or compatible); recommended - 1500 MHz and higher
· min. 512 Mb RAM, recommended - 1 GB RAM and higher
· 100 Mb for installation, plus additional space for the database depending on trading frequency.
· 15 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Scottrade and Charles Schwab importers
· IRR and TWR calculation
· Bug Fixes