Vehicle Manager is a program that can help you track your vehicles' maintenance schedule, vendors, parts, expenses, contacts, or service reminders.
Service schedules may be created one service item at a time, or if you prefer, you may save a group of service items as a template, and apply the template to one or more vehicles. Service items may then be added or removed from individual vehicle schedules if needed for special cases.
A reminder window will open when the program starts up if you have any upcoming or overdue service. In addition, you may run reports to display the service schedule and next due date for one or all of your vehicles. Service and expense reports may be displayed, printed, or exported to a variety of formats. Additional reports are available for your Parts List, Vendor Contacts, and Vendor Addresses.
Vehicle Manager also enables you to manage a list of your personnel - drivers and technicians - and various details, such as driver's license number or certifications. Vehicle Manager offers you the possibility to schedule recurring maintenance and inspection items by miles, kilometers, or months.
Here are some key features of "Vehicle Manager 2012 Fleet Edition":
· Track an unlimited number of vehicles.
· Schedule recurring maintenance and inspection items by miles, kilometers, or hours.
· Track your vehicle's completed service and expenses.
· Track your vehicle's fuel efficiency over time (miles/gallon, kilometers/liter).
· Maintain a database of the parts used on your vehicles.
· Track related vendors and contacts.
· Set options to track in US or Metric units.
· Print reports and export to various formats.
· Track and report on business vs. personal miles.
· Track drivers and their licenses/certifications/accidents.
· .NET Framework v2.0
· 40 mb disk space
· 300 MHz processor or higher
· Only 10 records can be saved