WorkTime is a fully automated PC usage / Project tracking software that surveys the time spent on the PC. WorkTime gathers statistics about projects you work on, applications you run, documents you open, web-sites you visit and time spent for every of these activities.
WorkTime tracking is very precise and flexible: it can pause for the keyboard/mouse or screensaver inactivity, automatically change projects depending on the active application/document, track certain applications only and more. WorkTime offers informative reports that are perfect to analyze or bill your time: tables and graphical charts can be printed or exported to various formats.
Reports are highly customizable: projects, users, workstations can be grouped, filtered, compared. For example, you can easily see how much time was spent working on any particular day, week, month on the whole and with particular software.
WorkTime is a unique combination of simplicity and usefulness; it suits from a home user to a large company. Home users - control how much time you spend browsing the web, checking emails, playing games or keep an eye on your kids with WorkTime Hidden mode. Self-employed or contract workers - bill clients for the job, provide exact reports on how much time you spent working.
Small teams/large companies - deploy WorkTime on the workstations in your local network, gather statistics from your remote and laptop employees and generate reports on your server.
Here are some key features of "WorkTime":
· ability to work in client-server mode collecting data from other computers in your LAN and producing individual report for all of them;
· hidden (spy) mode - use it to track all unsolicited activities on you computer;
· powerful reminder;
· multi-language interface;
· also WorkTime can remind you to take regular breaks to prevent computer-related injuries.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added: multiple network destinations to access WorkTime Server (WTC, Administrator)
· fixed: snapshot report - run as scheduled report (Administrator)
· fixed: Editing/deleting classifier groups (Professional, Administrator)
· fixed: Multiselect classifier groups filtering reports (Administrator, Professional)
· fixed: Classifier groups filtering reports for MS SQL database - db ver 024 (Administrator)