Logic Friday is a tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers who work with legacy digital logic circuits based on standard IC packages.
Logic Friday is a handy and comprehensive application which was designed to use espresso for minimization and misII options for gate diagram synthesis.
Here are some key features of "Logic Friday":
· Enter a logic function as a truth table, an equation, or a gate diagram
· Enter functions with up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs
· Minimize a function with options of fast or exact minimization
· Automatically generate a multi-level gate diagram using gates chosen from a library
· Automatically minimize the number of standard gate packages
· Trace the logic state of each gate's inputs and outputs for a given input vector
· Compare logic functions
· Generate new functions as logical combinations of others
· View any function as a truth table, equation, or gate diagram
· Generate efficient, compact C code lookup functions from logic functions
· Save functions and gate diagram images to files
· Pentium-class PC 450 MHz
· 128 MB RAM
· 10 MB hard disk space
· Internet Explorer version 5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FIXED: Several data-dependent problems that could cause a crash when mapping to gates.