Multiple Choice Quiz Maker Express was developed as an easy-to use, timesaving authoring tool for creating web-based exercises and quizzes.
The exercises are all basically of HTML type, and are fully portable to any computer.
In addition to complete control of the content of the exercises, Multiple Choice Quiz Maker Express also allows the author considerable influence on the appearance of the exercises.
The quizzes can be uploaded directly to a web server by using the integrated FTP file upload module. They can also be compiled into eBooks (executable files) or web archives (*.mht files) for compact and easy distribution.
Multiple Choice Quiz Maker Express will help users create their own personalized tests.
Here are some key features of "Multiple Choice Quiz Maker Express":
· Created with the "Keep it Simple" principle in mind - a fast and easy way to create your own exercises, quizzes and tests.
· Free download of a fully-functional demo version of the Multiple Choice Quiz Maker Express with many examples of the tests, quizzes and exercises the authoring program creates - some for English grammar and vocabulary and some "just for fun" (Prepositions, James Bond, Flags of the World etc)
· Makes HTML files which can be viewed with any up-to-date web browser. The tests, quizzes and exercises you make can be integrated in a web page or run as stand-alone programs at home or in the classroom.
· Includes sounds and images to liven up the exercises.
· Easy to install and use with no programming knowledge necessary.
· Multil-anguage Unicode capability for the creation of localized quizzes and tests.
· Automatic FTP upload of your quizzes to a web server.
· 2 different quiz templates to choose from - the standard single page template and a single question format for presenting the question individually to the quiz taker. The interest and motivation of the quiz taker is guaranteed!
· One-click compilation of your HTML quizzes into a small, independently executable file (*.EXE)
· Various security options such as code encryption and password protection for the many users who are planning to use the Multiple Choice Quiz Maker in the classroom or computer laboratory.
· Includes a "Submit Results Option" which makes it possible for the user to send the results of the quizzes by e-mail to his or her supervisor.
· Time-Saving Quiz Database for access to all your questions and answers.
· One-click compilation of your HTML quizzes into a web archive (.mht) file. This is a single, easily distributable file which can be viewed in Internet Explorer and which contains not only your quiz but also all required supplementary details (sounds, images etc.). It avoids any hassle with uploading multiple files and folders to your Internet server.
· Opportunity to quickly and easily re-arrange the order of the quiz questions.
· .NET Framework version 2.0 or better
· Internet browser
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility with both 32 and 64 bit Windows systems.