MusicReader PDF 4.94
This software turns your computer into a electronic music stand
Besides the Reader module, it comes with another one, MusicConvert, that will add more functions.
- In the music library of MusicReader PDF you can store your sheet music and find it easy and fast. The music can be categorized according to title, composer, genre, instrument and instrumentation.
- Turn pages:
- Using onscreen navigation buttons
- By pressing a special foot pedal
- Using arrow or page up/down keys of your keyboard or hotkey buttons on your laptop
- By pressing on the sheet music by finger or pen (device dependent)
- Half page turn:
- MusicReader PDF can turn halves of pages to make it easier to play without interruption. Depending on the music you can choose either half or whole page turns.
- Easily browse and / or search through the music and select a page or measure to view it.
- On the sheet music you can make annotations in multiple colors and line widths. It is also possible to draw predefined symbols and highlight certain locations in the music. All annotation can be erased without traces.
- MusicReader PDF can zoom in on the music up to 8x original size. This allows you for example to make detailed annotations or read the music more easily.
- The sheet music can be displayed in full size without any bars and / or menus on screen, making the music optimally readable.
- 2 pages display:
- View two pages of music on one screen.
- Tune your instrument while viewing the sheet music. The tuner can generate tones or listen to what you play. Multiple pitches and notes are supported.
- Multiple tempos and beats are possible with the build-in metronome. For some music the metronome can even follow the sheet music and turn pages automatically.
- Music player:
- The onscreen music player can play audio CDs and music files. You can use it to play along with a recording or for studying the music. For some sheet music the music player can even follow the music and turn pages automatically.
- Sound recorder:
- With the sound recorder you can record and play your performances and save them in multiple formats.
- Scan music:
- Existing sheet music can be scanned and converted to MusicReader PDF format. Quality enhancements are automatically applied to all scans for improved readability.
- Printer driver:
- Print digital music directly from file or website to convert it to MusicReader PDF file format. In this way all types of digital sheet music can be used by MusicReader PDF.
- Measure detection:
- Measure detection is an automated detection for the measure locations in your sheet music.
- Measure detection makes some enhanced functionality of MusicReader PDF possible.
- Specify the features of the music such as title, composer and genre. With this information the music can easily be archived in the MusicReader PDF library.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- MusicReader now support 4-pedal AirTurn products.
- You can use these pedals to turn pages, navigate through playlist and start/stop music.
- (Windows / Mac / iPad-iOS6+)
- In the settings we have added a "Increase Font Size" options for users that require larger text to be able to read it. (Windows / Mac only)