NJStar Japanese Word Processor reads, writes, edits and prints Japanese text on normal English or western Windows without the need for a Japanese system. It also includes a powerful English-Japanese/Japanese-English bi-directional dictionary for instant dictionary lookup.
NJStar Japanese Word Processor is a Windows version word processor tool, which is designed for both Japanese and English languages. Japanese leaning tools are also included.
Here are some key features of "NJStar Japanese Word Processor":
· Cut-paste Japanese text between email, web pages or other Japanese sources and NJStar for Japanese editing or instant dictionary lookup.
· Extensive Japanese language learning functions such as Study List, Japanese Verb Forms generation, Kanji of the day, and Kanji Information;
· Full Windows WYSIWYG editing with multiple document interface;
· True Type Japanese Fonts are available in Professional versions.
· Japanese character vertical printing;
· Type/edit Japanese and English on the same line;
· Kanji Character "Radical Lookup" method;
· Save Japanese file in HTML web page format.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Portable Installation on USB;
· New: use first sentence or high lighted text as default filename;
· New: able to use OpenType Fonts in NJStar Communicator 3;
· Fix: Printer initialization timer not set problem;
· Fix: Display disappearing problem;