Without a doubt, the Copy-Paste function has revolutionized our modern world. There's no boundaries to the accolades that we can heap on this simple little macro that has made typing so much less tedious.
But yet, as with all good things, there is a dark side - an undercurrent of evil that takes the innocence of Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V and threatens to turn its shining soul black and twisted. What can the world do when Copy-Paste turns into Copy-Paste-Steal? Yes, folks, I'm talking about the dark spectre of PLAGIARISM.
It's here, it's all around us, and we have to fight it. Plagiarism Detector checks batches of source files in DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF, PPT, and TXT format against the massive Google search index, quickly producing immediate results in the form of reports that flag every instance of potential plagiarism.
By splitting each document into text strings, Plagiarism Detector makes quick work of checking each paper's degree of originality, leaving you free to do other things like craft rejection letters and schedule disciplinary proceedings. You choose the length of phrases to be checked, and the application takes care of the rest.
Plagiarism Detector provides users with useful tools that allow users to add the documents they want and determine the level plagiarism. When Plagiarism Detector is done, you can view the resulting reports directly in your browser!
Here are some key features of "Plagiarism Detector":
· Simple. Really simple User Interface! You will easily grasp the way it works!
· Supports Batch document processing!
· Plagiarism-Detector has an open framework - transparent technology - we explain how we do the analysis step by step and why we outperform our competitors.
· Intel Pentium III or equivalent processor
· 100 Mb of free storage space
· 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended for large documents).
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or 7.0, Firefox 1.5 or 2.0, Mozilla 1.7
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· 10 uses trial
· Only one document can be processed at once
· Only the 600 initial words are scanned
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Originality Reports Improvements
· Hot Flags updated - Wikipedia, Google Books, Ghostwriting Services
· Furthermore Increases Speed
· Minor UI improvements
· Plagiarism Detector Accumulator Server Integration