Realtime Landscaping Pro description
This program helps you design and visualize your landscaping ideas
Realtime Landscaping Pro makes it easy to design and visualize your landscaping ideas. Creating 3D highly realistic walkthroughs of your proposals and design ideas is now easier with Realtime Landscaping Pro.
Design houses, decks, ground cover, patios, fencing, 3D plants, ponds, waterfalls, and much more. Freely walk around your designs in photo-realistic 3D, complete with lighting, shadows, flowing water - it's like you're really there. No prior CAD or architectural experience required.
Here are some key features of "Realtime Landscaping Pro":
Advanced 3D Graphics Technology:
· Utilizing the latest advances in 3D graphics technology, our landscaping software helps you experience your landscape design ideas with surprisingly realistic lighting, shadows, flowing water, and other effects. You can walk through your landscape designs, just like in real life.
Use A Pre-Built House Or Design Your Own:
· Use the House Wizard to drop in a pre-built house, or create your own. Add houses simply by drawing their outline: the walls, trim, and even the roof are all created automatically.
· Easily add single and multi-story houses to your landscape design. Add doors, windows, porch lights, change the siding and roofing materials, select between gable and hip roof styles – all with just a few mouse clicks.
· Only the exterior of houses are modeled -- not the interior. This makes houses much easier to build and edit than traditional home design programs, and helps you focus on designing the landscape.
Add Plants, Trees, and Shrubs:
· The software includes over 4000 highly detailed plants, including trees, shrubs, flowers, water garden, cactus, palms, and more. Of these, 3600 are high resolution images of real plants, and 470 are detailed 3D models. Plant information includes common name, botanical name, planting zones, and size.
· Using the Plant Growth tool, you can preview what your landscape design will look like after a period of time: anywhere from three months to more than 20 years of growth.
Import Digital Photographs:
· All of the features of Realtime Landscaping Photo are included, so you can import a digital photograph of your house and design the surrounding landscape. All common image formats are supported, including JPG, BMP, PNG, and TGA. This is a fast and easy alternative to a full 3D design.
Swimming Pools and Spas:
· Drop in complete swimming pool designs using the wizard, or design your own from scratch. Add pool decking, change the coping and tile, set variable pool depths, create multilevel pools and decking, and much more. Pools and spas can be any shape and size. Above and below ground pools are supported. A complete set of pool accessories with diving boards, ladders, and lighting is also included.
Design a New Deck:
· The built-in deck designer makes it easy to create single and multi-level decks. Creating a deck is as simple as drawing its outline. The software automatically adds the boards, support posts, and railing. Curved deck, deck railing, and wrap-around stairs are also supported.
· Choose from a variety of decking materials including painted, stained, and natural wood styles.
Ponds, Waterfalls, Fountains, Streams:
· Design ponds by drawing their outline, which can be any shape or size. Choose the liner material, water depth, type of rocks surrounding the border, and more.
· Add waterfalls with a few mouse clicks. Water will flow realistically from the waterfall and into the pond, creating ripples where it lands. Use rockery to create custom spillways. Create cascading waterfalls, with the water flowing from one into the other. Pondless waterfalls can also be easily designed. These features are not currently found in other landscape design software.
· Choose between a wide array of fountain types: bell, cascade, tulip, pillar, and ornamental. Fountains can be placed stand-alone, in ponds, or on top of other fountains. You can even design your own fountains using rocks and other objects.
Professional Presentation Tools:
· Show contractors exactly what you want with accurate dimensions, scale, and placement, all relative to your existing house and landscaping.
· Professional landscape designers: Create a movie and show your clients a virtual walkthrough of their property using your proposed landscape design changes. Then, bring your laptop PC and use the landscaping software to make changes right at the jobsite.
· Using the Print to Scale feature, you can print precise to-scale drawings of your landscape designs. Realtime Landscaping Pro automatically prints multiple pages, each with crop marks to show you where they join together. Laser and ink-jet printers are supported, and output can be color or black & white.
Create Project Estimates and Material Lists:
· Using the Project Material List feature, you can create a bill of materials, set item descriptions and prices, and export the result to Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet program.
Design With Slopes & Hills:
· Realtime Landscaping Pro is designed to work with sloping and irregular terrain. The software allows you to create slopes, hills, trenches, raised flower beds, and more.
· Adjust the height of the terrain at any point using exact dimensions. Easily add straight or curved retaining walls, building pads, and other features. The software works in real-time, so you get instant feedback on your changes.
Design Privacy and Decorative Fencing:
· Whether you want a white picket fence for the flower landscape, or a large fence surrounding your entire property, adding fencing is as easy as drawing a line.
· Fences automatically follow the contour of the terrain. You can indicate which side the framing is on, change the board material, and select between sloped or stepped fencing styles.
Landscape Lighting Design:
· Add landscape lights to your design and watch them come on at night. You control the size, orientation, color, and brightness of each light. Landscape lighting styles include path, porch, pond, and wide and narrow beam spotlights.
Add Common Landscaping Objects:
· Make your landscape design even more realistic with planters, pond bridges, gazebos, tables and chairs, ornaments, and more. More than 50 different rock materials are provided, including granite, marble, and limestone.
Create Custom Models:
· Create custom furniture, arbors and trellises, planters, and other objects using the integrated modeling tools. Easy to follow tutorials help you get started. You can also import models created using SketchUp. Choose from thousands of free models available in Google's 3D Warehouse.
· When editing an object, the available options are always displayed and can be edited in real-time. This means you don’t have to bring up a dialog box every time you want to make a change. The software makes designing your landscape a much more fun and enjoyable experience.
· Unlimited undo/redo makes it easy to experiment. You can even undo/redo selection changes, which can save a lot of time when working with large landscape designs.
Use English or Metric:
· You can display dimensions in English or Metric, and switch at any time. When entering distances, you can use English or Metric, regardless of which units you're using for display.
· 1 GHz CPU (2 GHz or more recommended)
· 512 MB System Memory (1 GB or more recommended)
· Video card with 128 MB Video Memory and DirectX 9 compatibility
· Mouse or other pointing device
· Has only a small number of objects
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· UltraRes Plants set a new standard for realism in landscape design.
· A technological breakthrough, these new plants realistically grow with age (actually sprouting new branches and foliage), change according to the season, and are so detailed you can even see the veins in the leaves.
· UltraRes Plants gently sway in the wind during videos and Realtime Walkthroughs, and in the fall deciduous trees change color and drop their leaves.
· Realtime Landscaping Pro 2013 includes over 200 UltraRes trees and shrubs, bringing the total number of plants to over 5,200 (4,530 high-res images, 470 3D models, and 200 UltraRes Plants).
3D Animated Characters:
· Add an unprecedented level of realism to your landscape designs with animated people. Simply place a character into your landscape and select their animation. For animations that involve swimming, walking, or jogging, you can even indicate a movement path.
Import Google Maps:
· Using the new Google Maps Import Wizard, it i...
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Realtime Landscaping Pro 2013 8.15 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |