SwordSearcher is a handy and useful application that allows you to study the Bible in detail. The program has an intuitive interface that is easy to learn and use, for both devotional and in-depth study.
In addition to making Bible searches fast and simple, SwordSearcher includes a Topic and Verse Guide function designed to make accessing a vast amount of library material as simple as typing in a verse reference or subject.
You can specify any verse reference or passage to study, and SwordSearcher will instantly show you every book, commentary, topical, or dictionary resource that references the verse or passage.
SwordSearcher's Bible display presents Bible text in a columnar format with links to reference material to the side of each verse. While browsing Bible text, any verse that inspires desire for further study can be deeply researched with just a few clicks, often completely removing the need for text searching altogether.
All the text found in SwordSearcher is tightly integrated and makes navigation very easy. SwordSearcher's library includes commentaries, topical guides, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other books; and hundreds of maps, charts, and illustrations.
Here are some key features of "SwordSearcher":
· Improve your Bible study efficiency.
· Bible search instantly. Finding Bible verses couldn't be easier.
· The Verse Guide quickly locates all reference material for a verse or passage. Finding Bible topics couldn't be easier.
· Easily share Bible verses in email or other documents.
· Millions of pages of Bible reference material are just clicks away.
· 450 megabytes of hard drive space
· At least 512 megabytes of RAM
· A screen resolution of 1024x768 (or higher)
· 30 days trial
· Limited to 30 Bible commentaries
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· McClintock & Strong Cyclopedia
· Over 49,000 entries on Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical topics, literature, people, and places.
· Park Street and Metropolitan Tabernacle Pulpit
· Complete collection of over 3,500 of C. H. Spurgeon's sermons (63 volumes in print). (Replaces the SpSm module from previous versions, which was a collection of 700 sermons.)
· Richard Watson's Biblical and Theological Dictionary
· John Trapp's Commentary on the Old and New Testaments
New more powerful and "unified" Go To Verse and Search Toolbar:
· A single starting point for going to a verse or doing a Bible search is easier to use than the previous separated system.
· Automatically provides search suggestions with spelling corrections and matching verse count as you type.
· Automatically suggests possible phrases from the Bible you might be looking for as you type.
· Can also be used to open a Topic guide, verse list, Find Related Verses, or locate library modules by title.
· Search suggestion (...