The Complete Genealogy Builder description
A useful program that you can use to manage your genealogy data.
The Complete Genealogy Builder is a comprehensive genealogy data management product which allows you to view and edit your family tree.
Whether you are starting from scratch, or wish to transfer you existing data to The Complete Genealogy Builder, you will enjoy a rich user-interface with maximum navigability and ease of adding information via a logical cascading forms structure.
The Complete Genealogy Builder supports additional capabilities, such as "image cutouts", which are provided by some other programs. GEDCOM files containing these types of data will be imported and exported accordingly by The Complete Genealogy Builder. By using The Complete Genealogy Builder, you can build and print your family tree in no time.
Here are some key features of "The Complete Genealogy Builder":
· Full Unicode support. You may freely incorporate any characters from any Unicode language character set within your data.
· Multi-national keyboard support when entering or editing Notes. You may switch keyboard types (for example, English to Greek and back to English) as you type Note texts.
· Cascading forms window structure. As shown in the above animation, data are entered and edited via a cascading input form structure.
· Virtually all GEDCOM 5.5 standard (and many GEDCOM 5.5.1 proposal) data types.
· Extended image support including "Cutouts" (similar to "Marked Faces" of Family Tree Builder and "Frame Links" of Family Historian).
· Marking of sections of Note texts as "Sensitive" or "Private". These may be included in, or excluded from, GEDCOM exports.
· Spell checking of Note texts (various languages will be supported). All Notes may be spell-checked in a single operation via the Tools menu.
· Numerous validation tools. These include checking for non-standard date formats, improbable event dates, missing OBJE files, and individuals without a sex designation.
· Restricted status ("Confidential" or "Private") of specific Individual, Family, or Event data. These may be included in, or excluded from, GEDCOM exports.
· Font attributes (bold, italic, underscore and superscript) within Note texts.
· Multiple export options tailored for maximum compatibility with various other genealogy programs that exhibit non-standard behaviors.
· "Embedded" GEDCOM export. This encodes all external OBJE files within the exported file according to the GEDCOM "BLOB" tag standard. When imported by The Complete Genealogy Builder on another system, the OBJE files will be recreated as external files.
· "Minimal" GEDCOM export. This includes only the individuals' names plus the dates and places for births, marriages and deaths; which is all that you need to share with public websites that do intelligent matching of different users' databases.
· 30 days trial
· "Sample" watermark will be shown on the generated reports
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Maintenance release incorporating changes to reporter module;