The Windows 7 Navigation Application tool was designed to be a Windows 7-compatible Virtual Earth Navigation program. Uses Windows 7 Location Platform to retrieve user's location and enables her to see her move on the Virtual Earth Map.
What It Showcases?
- How to access Windows 7 Location Platform data in your .NET application
- How to show this data with Virtual Earth 3D and track movements automatically by subscribing to Location changes from Location Platform API
- How to use WPF Ribbon Control and VE3D WinForms control to make easy Natural User Interface for interaction with app
· NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· Virtual Earth 3D Control (go to maps.live.com and click 3D to install control)
· Windows 7-compatible Location Provider (say GPS)