Lotto Sorcerer is a lottery number analysis and lottery prediction application.
Based on the theories of statistics, Lotto Sorcerer uses advanced statistical analysis and fifth-generation artificial intelligence (neural network) algorithms to detect winning patterns and weighted influences in prior lottery draws, and then advises you, based on the best winning strategy.
If there is a pattern to previous winning numbers based on hot and cold numbers, Lotto Sorcerer will find that pattern, and recommend numbers to play accordingly.
Here are some key features of "Lotto Sorcerer":
· Advanced neural network pattern analysis
· Automatic ("no-click") data updating for 300+ lotteries
· Easy-to-use interface
· 400 MHz CPU
· 128 MB RAM
· 12 uses trial
· Import and exports are limited to 50 records
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [fix] Fixed issue where Purge Lottery would ignore lotteries with four extra balls.
· [fix] Fixed issue where setting up a custom lottery would create a corrupted table.
· [fix] Fixed issue where Wheel Editor would crash if a missing wheel was selected.
· [fix] "Boards Down" attribute of the Print Playslip Settings function of the Playslip Setup Wizard fixed.
· [fix] Error where wrong wheel being invoked is now fixed.
· [deprecation] Ability to change default file location now only for import/export functions.
· [enhancement] Added Change Time function.
· [enhancement] Added Kill Orphans function to remove tables that were not deleted properly.
· [enhancement] Streamlined loading of built-in datasets.
· [enhancement] Prune Lottery can now prune drawings after or between dates.
· [enhancement] Troubleshooter button on Playslip Setup Wizard Finish page.
· [enhancement] Playslip Setup Wizard test print now has optional timestamp.
· [enhancement] Playslip Setup Wizard can now copy the Special Marks to the clipb...