Portable Bitvise SSH Client is a fast, easy to use and robust SSH client that offers flexible TCP/IP tunneling support.
Its built-in FTP-to-SFTP bridge provides support for transferring data between FTP and SFTP protocols. With Portable Bitvise SSH Client, the FTP client can easily and securely connect to a SFTP server.
Here are some key features of "Portable Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Portable Tunnelier)":
· One of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
· State-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
· Support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication;
· Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with Comprehensive user keypair management;
· Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic Forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
· Powerful command-line parameters which make Tunnelier Highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments;
· An advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc);
· A scriptable command-line remote execution client (sexec) and a command-line terminal emulation client (stermc);
· An FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
· WinSSHD remote administration features;
· Single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bitvise Tunnelier is now Bitvise SSH Client. The main graphical client, previously Tunnelier.exe, can now be launched as BvSsh.exe.
· The SSH client and its components now use Unicode internally.
· Command line: The graphical SSH Client (BvSsh) now supports the -hide=trayIcon parameter to hide the notification area icon.
· Command line: If the -host and/or -port parameter is provided, the default profile will be loaded instead of the most recently used profile.
· Command line: -keypairPassphrase had no effect in sftpc, stermc and sexec if -keypairFile specified a keypair in Bitvise format. Fixed.
· Command line: A BvSshCtrl command line utility is now included with Bitvise SSH Client, and can be used to send login, logout, and exit commands to a graphical BvSsh client process. Run BvSshCtrl for usage instructions.
· User interface: The Host value on the Login tab of the graphical client will now have its whitespace trimmed. Previously, whitespace in the Host value caused DNS lookup t...