Light Alloy Portable description
A feature packed video player to watch your favorite video files.
Light Alloy is a tiny and powerful alternative to the default multimedia player that comes with Windows - Windows Media Player.
Play AVI, DIVX, DVD, MP3, ASF, WAV and other multimedia formats with ease. Very light on resources and memory.
Here are some key features of "Light Alloy Portable":
· Highly optimised visual interface for speed and usability
· Support almost all multimedia formats: AVI, DivX, MP3 and more...
· DVD Support (only with MPEG-2 decoder installed)
· Ability to take screenshots of movie
· Ultimate video control: Zoom, aspect ratio, brightness, contrast, sharpness...
· Playback speed control
· Windowed and fullscreen playback with custom resolutions
· Ability to play broken AVI files (or partially downloaded)
· Automatic detection of the codec needed
· Customizable keyboard and mouse actions
· AVISynth filters support
· Playlist with bookmarks
· Multilingual interface: English, French, German and other languages included.
· Subtitles support: *.SUB,*.SRT,*.SSA
· Ultimate subtitles control: position, font, color, transparency, background...
· Useful OSD(On-Screen-Display) information
· Skinnable: many skins to download from site.
· Multi-audio media support
· External audio tracks
· WinAMP general plugins support
· Seamless joins splitted video
· Multimedia and system-wide keys support
· Infrared Remotes support: (WinLIRC)
· Drag-and-drop support
· Commandline parameters support
· Context menu quick media information
· Optional sound stream resampling
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Light Alloy Guide in Russian by Gilorn (can be seen in About Light Alloy window, F1 hotkey).
· Polish translation of Light Alloy Guide by Adam Malich.
· Japanese translation by Tilt.
· German translation by Axel05.
· Chinese translation by lizw9382.
· Romanian translation by marcelush.
· Ability to watch online videos from Youtube directly in Light Alloy (Ctrl+U to show Open URL dialog).
· Ability to watch online videos from Vimeo directly in Light Alloy. Preferred quality can be set in Preferences->Video->Misc.
· Alternate mode for playlist has been added - its called Playlist Folders Mode, and can be activated with F11 hotkey, or press right mouse click on "Playlist" button on control panel.
· Internet Radio Browser. Can be seen in Context Menu->Open->.., or via hotkey Ctrl+H.
· Recent list manager. Available via right mouse click on "Play / Pause" button or Shift+H hotkey.
· Support for tracker music (XM, IT, S3M, MOD, ...)
· Popup menu: Open URL
· Popup menu: Open DVD folder withou...