NoteZilla represents a highly fast, flexible and elegant note-taking software. Just as we use paper sticky notes (eg. 3M Post-It Notes), NoteZilla will let you create virtual sticky notes on your Windows Desktop and also organize them in to folders using the revolutionary 'Notes Browser'.
Here are some key features of "Notezilla Portable":
· Fast: Instantly write notes on desktop sticky notes. They appear quick and also disappear quick so that it does not affect your current activity.
· Neat: Organize sticky notes inside folders using the new 'Notes Browser' to avoid clutter on your Windows Desktop.
· Smart: Stick Notes to any document, website, program & window. Let them appear when ever you open that document (or website, program, window).
· Flexible: Treat notes as tasks, reminders or memos. NoteZilla presents a very easy and intuitive way of doing this.
· Accessible: Finding a note quickly is as important as writing a note. NoteZilla lets you locate the right note instantly.
· Elegant: These computer sticky notes look awesome on your Desktop. Sticky Notes are skinnable and they can appear transparent too.
· Mobile: Synchronize sticky notes with MS-Outlook. Transfer your notes to any PDA Handheld/Mobile device via MS-Outlook. You can also sync notes directly with a Palm OS device.
· Efficient: NoteZilla intelligently manages your PC memory and resources. It is a small program (< 4 MB).
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Notezilla did not show the title if the title matched the first line of the note. But from now on, it will show the title even if it matches the first line of the note.
· Added 'Remove from Desktop' option for better usability.
· On high resolution, it was difficult to grab the edge of a sticky note for resizing. This has been improved.
· Transparency menu shows the existing transparency level with a tick mark.
· When a hotkey was used to search notes, Notezilla would crash. This has been fixed.
· On rolling up a sticky note, the title was not displayed in the title area. This has been fixed.
· Ctrl+V did not paste a picture inside a sticky note. This has been fixed.
· Ctrl+H did not hide the sticky note. This has been fixed.
· When using the Ctrl+Shift+W shortcut key to stick the note to underlying window, the 'Hide otherwise' option was not set. This has been fixed.
· When the 'Stay on Top' option was removed, the sticky note would go away, but the toolbar & scrol...