TimePanic for USB drives is a tool that tracks time for anyone who works on a computer. It tracks your hours on a per project basis, distinguishes between billable and non-billable tasks, lets you enter comments, manages your absences, calculates overtime and prints reports.
TimePanic for USB drives is portable. It does not need to be installed and does not use the Windows registry or your hard drives.
Unlike most other time tracking software, TimePanic is particularly good at tracking your hours in real time, as opposed to writing them down from memory at the end of the day or the week. With only two mouse clicks, you can track each relevant task switch in TimePanic at the very moment it happens. This saves you from the hassle of manual time entry, and along the way, your timesheets will become so accurate that your customers will not even think of questioning them.
There are two features in TimePanic that support the two click task switch: First, the favorite activities feature lets you preconfigure your most frequently used tasks, and second, TimePanic can be set to run as a permanently visible icon in the notification area of the Windows task bar.
A number of functions in TimePanic have been realized by means of the report feature. Besides printing, they include searching and exporting data. Reports are saved in a standard document format for further processing and printing by third-party applications should the need arise. Exported time tracking data can be easily imported into Microsoft Excel.
To keep you from having to re-create frequently needed reports every week or every month, favorite reports can be preconfigured in much the same way as favorite activities. For example, you can create a monthly report and set it to always use the data of the previous month. Every time a new month begins, you can reuse this report with a simple mouse click to obtain a summary of the last month.
TimePanic is available in English, German and French.
Here are some key features of "TimePanic for USB Drives":
· TimePanic does not need to be installed and is distributed as a self-extracting ZIP file.
· TimePanic does not modify the Windows registry.
· Only writes to its own directory. The location of the user data cannot be changed.
· TimePanic does not include demo data.
· TimePanic does not support sharing data between several users
· These features make TimePanic portable and allow it to run on USB flash drives.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· TimePanic now supports partial free days, for example half day holidays or two hours of sick leave (customer request). (only available in the commercial versions)
· In previous versions, two-colored days in the year view were used to display free days containing activities. As of this version, two-colored days are used for partial holidays and partial leave days.
· Some of the numbers shown in reports (such as the number of annual leave days) can now have decimal places.
· The minimal decimal resolution of the duration format has been changed back from 0.05 to 0.01 (customer request).
· The option automatically compensate for rounding errors is now enabled by default in new reports. It is now also available in TimePanic FE (the freeware edition).
· Fixed: In some types of reports, sorting did not work properly (customer request).
· Fixed: Copying days in the year view did not work properly for days that extended beyond midnight.