bin2img Portable was developed with the help of the Java programming language in order to enable users to wrap any binary file into a PNG image, making it possible to host binary files on image hosters.
You can easily convert your binary files into images in no time at all with the help of this simple app.
You can access the installer version of the application here.
Here are some key features of "bin2img Portable":
· convert any file to PNG containing the original file as payload
· split big files into multiple images
· uses Java Image Downloader (JID) as plugin for downloading from image hosting sites
· 2 GB or more RAM is highly recommended (at least for bigger files)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated uploader module to version 2.2
· Updated downloader module to version 1.8.5