SMARegisTry Backup Portable is a lightweight software solution for backing up registry keys. The program allows you to choose the items you want to backup and save lists of keys that you want to backup.
The selected registry keys are exported to a directory of your choice. With SMARegisTry Backup Portable, you can also restore registry keys one at a time or all at once.
· .NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SMARegisTry Backup no longer crashes when it is unable to open a registry key based on access permissions. It logs all problems in the log file and will inform you as to which keys it was unable to open.
· GUI Enhancements
· Fixed command line argument logging and enhanced the way arguments work.
· Fixed a critical bug dealing with quotes in directory paths.
· Added new command line arguments to automatically backup a list of registry keys or import all keys from a directory.
· Changed "View Key Contents" to provide better information and ease of adding sub-keys to the list.
· Changed the default registry key naming structure. For example, registry keys in HKEY_CURRENT_USER are now named HKCU_[NAMEOFKEY].reg rather than [NAMEOFKEY].reg. This prevents duplicates.