Yahoo Password Decryptor Portable is a handy application designed to recover Yahoo! login passwords stored by popular web browsers and instant messengers. Most of these applications store the login passwords so that user don't have to remember and enter the password every time. Each of these use their own local storage format and proprietary encryption mechanism to store the login passwords.
Yahoo Password Decryptor Portable automatically crawls through each of these applications and instantly recovers all of the stored Yahoo login passwords. Yahoo Password Decryptor Portable presents both GUI interface as well as command line version, the later is more helpful for Penetration testers in their work.
Apart from normal users who can use it to recover their lost password, it can come in handy for Forensic officials who can get hold of any stored Yahoo Login passwords and then use that information to extend their investigation.
Here are some key features of "Yahoo Password Decryptor Portable":
YahooPasswordDecryptor supports recovery of Yahoo Login passwords from these applications:
· Internet Explorer
· Google Chrome
· Apple Safari
· Flock Browser
· PaltalkScene IM
· Pidgin (Formerly Gaim)Messenger
· Miranda Messenger
· Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted passwords from popular web browsers & messengers.
· Comes with both GUI interface as well as Command-line version.
· Recover password of any length and complexity.
· Automatically discovers all supported Applications and recovers all the stored passwords.
· Sort feature to arrange the recovered passwords in various order to make it easier to search through 100's of entries.
· Save the recovered password list to HTML file for transferring to other system or for future use.
· Easier and faster to use with its enhanced user friendly GUI interface.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Password Recovery from Comodo Dragon browser