Mikogo Portable is a useful application designed to help the user in online presentations or meetings and in product demonstrations.
Mikogo Portable can be employed for many professional, academic, or personal uses, including web conferencing, online meetings, sales demos, web presentations, remote support, group collaboration, and more.
Provide online technical support via remote control. Conduct product demos for business customers. Use Mikogo Portable to discuss and edit a current team project. Or on a personal level, share your recent holiday photos with friends.
In addition to providing many state-of-the-art functions for its users, Mikogo offers a surprising feature for all members. No cost whatsoever. There is no subscription fee and no credit card details are required.
Mikogo Portable was designed for this reason – to offer high quality screen sharing software that can be enjoyed by everyone - a feature that is hard to beat. Security is of a high standard, employing an industry-leading 256-AES end-to-end encryption.
Note: You need to create an account in order to start using all the program's features.
It can be used for free by private users for non-commercial and personal use. If you wish to use Mikogo for your business and for commercial purposes, you are required to select an annual plan.
Here are some key features of "Mikogo Portable":
· Screen sharing with multiple participants
· Switch presenter
· Remote keyboard/mouse control
· Meeting scheduler
· Recording & playback
· File transfer
· Application selection
· Back monitor
· Copy/paste/email meeting info
· Pause transmission
· Adjustable Speed/Quality Settings
· 500 MHz CPU
· 128MB RAM
· Internet Connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· When the organizer starts the software the Account Information drawer automatically opens if the user has not yet entered their account details.
· In the organizer software, the name of the account holder is now displayed in the bottom of the Mikogo Panel.
Participants who join a session with the free version of Mikogo are also presented with the features available in the business plans. However these are just presented as a preview:
· Session Scheduler
· Profile Manager
· Application Selection
· There has been an update to the Session Scheduler regarding the dial-in numbers for the audio conferencing service which can be used in conjunction with a Mikogo session. Please visit http://www.mikogo.com/product/audio-conferencing/ to find the complete list of dial-in numbers.
· In the Session Scheduler the option “Remind me” is without function
· In the case when the organizer has entered an email address in order to be reminded of a sched...