Adobe Flash Builder 4.7
Adobe Flash Builder description
Create engaging, cross-platform rich Internet applications
Adobe Flash Builder (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) software is designed to help software developers rapidly develop cross-platform rich Internet applications (RIAs) and content using the open source Flex framework. It includes support for intelligent coding, debugging, and visual design and features powerful testing tools that speed up development and lead to higher performing applications.
Adobe Flash Builder software accelerates Flex application development. It is an Eclipse based development tool enabling intelligent coding, interactive step-through debugging, and visual design of the user interface layout, appearance, and behavior of RIAs. This application also integrates the complete Flex framework, as well as its component library, compilers, or debuggers.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Flash Builder":
Powerful coding tools:
· Develop using a powerful Eclipse based IDE that includes editors for MXML, the ActionScript language, and CSS, as well as syntax coloring, statement completion, code collapse, interactive step-through debugging, and automatic generation of common code.
Rich visual layout:
· Visually design and preview user interface layout, appearance, and behavior using a rich library of built-in components. Extend the built-in Flex framework components or create new ones as needed. Import functional application UI created using the Adobe Flash Catalyst interaction design tool.
Native support for Adobe AIR:
· Create applications for the Adobe AIR runtime with Flash Builder, including all the tools required to build, debug, package, and sign AIR applications. Adobe AIR lets you quickly develop RIAs for the desktop using the same skills and codebase you use to build RIAs for the browser.
· Quickly navigate through code or restructure it by renaming all references to a class, method, or variable. Flash Builder adds move refactoring.
· Introspect Java, PHP, Adobe ColdFusion, REST, and SOAP services to display methods and properties in the new Data/Service Explorer. Bind methods to UI components using a simple drag-and-drop approach.
Interactive data visualization:
· Create data dashboards and interactive data analysis by simply dragging and dropping a chart type and linking it to a data source using the Flex Charting library. Use the powerful Advanced Datagrid to enable users to explore complex data.
Skinning and styling enhanced:
· Customize the appearance of an application using CSS and graphical property editors. Quickly set the most commonly used properties and preview the results in Design View. Browse available themes and apply them to your project using the new Theme Browser.
Integration with Adobe Creative Suite design tools:
· Import design assets created using Adobe Flash Professional, Illustrator, Photoshop, or Fireworks software, or import a complete application user interface created using Flash Catalyst. A new workflow between Flash Professional and Flash Builder facilitates importing and updating custom Flex components.
· 2GHz or faster processor
· 2GB of RAM
· 5GB of available hard-disk space
· 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
· Eclipse 3.7 or Eclipse 4.2 (for plug-in installation)
· Java Virtual Machine (32 bit): Oracle JRE 1.6 or 1.7
· Java Virtual Machine (64 bit): Oracle JRE 1.6 or 1.7
· 60 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· AIR SDK 3.4 support for ActionScript workflows (AIR SDK 3.4 enables runtime features for AIR 3.4 and Flash Player 11.4)
· Support for customizing launch configuration with ADT and ADL. See Customize ADL and ADT parameter values.
· Support for Creating, managing, and debugging ActionScript workers. See Using ActionScript Workers.
· Apple iOS on-device (USB) testing and debugging support. See Test and debug an application on an iOS device.
· Apple iOS simulator testing and debugging support. See Test and debug an iOS application on a simulator.
· Configuring multiple build targets for multiscreen projects. See Support for multiple build targets.
· Support for Apache Flex SDK.For more information about downloading and using the Apache Flex SDK in Flash Builder, see http://www.adobe.com/go/apacheflex_download.
· A next-generation faster compiler for ActionScript projects.
· Real-time error highlighting using the new ActionScript compiler. See Live Error Highlighting in ActionScript projects.
· Support for...
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|