A component which allows to view files of various types.
ATViewer is a collection of components that you can use to view various file types: text, binary, multimedia, webpages and so on.
There is no edit possibility, just quick view - so it's useful to implement "View file" feature in your Delphi/BCB application.
Here are some key features of "ATViewer":
The implemented view modes and corresponding file types are:
· Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: all files, of unlimited size.
· Plain file dump is shown. Used ATBinHex component: only visible part of file is loaded into memory. Modes are suitable for large files or files of unknown type.
· RTF, UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts.
· File is shown using RichEdit control.
· Image: all general image formats: BMP, JPG, ICO, GIF, PNG, WMF, TGA etc.
· File is shown using ATImageBox component.
· Multimedia: all file types supported by MS Windows Media Player: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP3 etc.
· File is shown using Windows Media Player ActiveX control.
· Internet: all file types supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML, XML, DOC, XLS etc.
· File is shown using Internet Explorer ActiveX control.
· Plugins: all file types supported by Total Commander Lister (WLX) plugins.