All-In-One Code Framework code-name CodeFx is a handy tool that delineates the framework and skeleton of most Microsoft development techniques (e.g. COM, Data Access, IPC) using typical sample codes in different programming languages (e.g. Visual C#, VB.NET, Visual C++).
For instance, the code example ATLDllCOMServer shows the skeleton of an ATL in-process COM server as its name implies. Each example is elaborately selected, composed, and documented to demonstrate one frequently-asked, tested or used scenario based on our experience as support engineers.
If you are a software developer, you can fill the skeleton with blood, muscle and soul. If you are a software tester or a support engineer like us, you may extend the sample codes a little to fit your specific test scenario or refer your customer to this project if the customer's question coincides with what we collected.
· NET Framework
· Visual Studio 2008 SP1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
NEW Samples for Silverlight and SharePoint:
· CSSharePointSilverlightIntegration The code sample demonstrates how to use Silverlight along with SharePoint. A Silverlight application can be hosted inside a SharePoint site and it is called as a Silverlight WebPart.
NEW Samples for ASP.NET:
· CSASPNETDisplayAddtionalTextInCalendar The code sample shows how to add additional text under the selected date of ASP.NET Calendar control.
· VBASPNETDisplayAddtionalTextInCalendar The code sample shows how to add additional text under the selected date of ASP.NET Calendar control.
· CSASPNETGroupedGridView The ASP.NET code sample shows how to group cells in GridView with the same value.
· VBASPNETGroupedGridView The ASP.NET code sample shows how to group cells in GridView with the same value.
NEW Samples for WPF:
· CSWPFAnimatedGIF The code sample demonstrates how to show GIF animation in WPF. Please note that GIF images are deprecated in WPF due to the imperfect scaling ability. You are recommen...