Scheduler Net is a useful .NET component developed to enable you to build applications for job scheduling. This component has been tested in various development tools (including but not limited to Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012).
This component ensures a fast and easy way to build and manage Gantt projects with few lines of code. A powerful scheduling algorithm is embedded in the control: forward scheduling with 5 user variables.
Here are some key features of "Scheduler Net":
· Over 85 properties, over 35 methods and over 15 events.
· Forward and finite capacity scheduling with 5 user variables
· Combined finite capacity and infinite capacity resource management
· Load balancing on resources of the same group
· Multi resource time blocks management
· Handling of time block sequencing to match logic links and setups
· Open/Save of the gantt projects without writing any code
· Flow chart management (Pert like logical links in the Gantt area)
· Non-work period management: the time blocks automatically stretch on non-work periods
· Time block overlapping management: the time blocks automatically avoid overlapping with other blocks
· Find first free period method: a fast way to know if there is room for a block in a specific resource or period
· Resource grouping management, tooltip personalization, different gantt behavior setting and much more.
· Extensive developer manual complete of all the available procedures .
· Complete sample application in Visual Studio 2008.
· Microsoft .NET Framework
· The maximun data blocks will be limited to 10
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some issues on Win7 x64