SmartCodeDeveloper is a .Net Windows Form Control that allows you to easily add professional quality bar codes to Windows applications developed in Visual C++.Net, Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, Borland Delphi.Net and any development environment in the .Net Framework. SmartCodeDeveloper is a tool that allows you create .Net barcodes.
It is extremely powerful, utilizing the the industry leading and awards-winning barcode software engine from Technoriver. If you use SmartCodeDeveloper in your applications, you can be assured that you will be generating barcodes that adhere to industry specifications.
SmartCodeDeveloper supports all commonly used bar code symbologies including :
Code39, Code128, Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, Code39ASCII, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF14, EAN13, ISBN, ISSN, UPCA, UPCE, EAN8, UPC Extension 2, UPC Extension 5, UCCEAN128 (All industry Application Identifiers like SSCC-14, SSCC-18 etc.), Code93, Rational Codabar, MSI (Modified Plessey), Standard 2 of 5 and Postnet.
Here are some key features of "SmartCodeDeveloper":
· Drag and drop functionality.
· 100% .Net Managed code (.NET Framework 2.0 Ready).
· Support all common industry barcodes.
· Automatic barcode scanning adherence sizing.
· Can be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
· Flexible sizing options.
· Complete UCC/EAN 128 Support - Support for all industry Application Identifiers.
· Checksum options - checksum characters can be enabled or disabled in the barcode.
· Text alignment.
· Text distance.
· Barcode Rotation.
· Bearers Bar - Rectangle/Top Bottom bars with Quiet Zone and Bar Thickness support.
· UPC Extensions - Automatic Extension 2 and Extension 5 support.
· Automatic Thermal Printer Resolution support.
· Automatic Data Validation - To ensure the data encoded adheres to industry specifications.
· Inches/Millimeters Unit Measurements.
· High Resolution Printing.
· Fix and Automatic Sizing.
· Support for inserting barcodes into MS SQL 2005 Reporting Services.
· Pentium 4
· 128 MB Ram
· 30MB Hardisk
· NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Visual Studio 2012