Spire.XLS is a comprehensive Excel component that will enable developers and programmers to create, read, write or edit Excel documents for .NET and Silverlight.
Spire.XLS doesn't need Microsoft Office Excel Automation. It allows user to operate Excel document directly such as save to stream, save as web response, copy, lock/unlock worksheet, set up workbook properties, etc.
As a professional .NET Excel component, it owns the ability of inserting content into Excel document, formatting cells and converting Excel documents to popular office file formats. Spire.XLS for .NET supports Excel 97-2003, Excel 2007 and Excel 2010.
Here are some key features of "Spire.XLS":
· Support excel document properties
· Saving and opening Excel files or streams
· Creating and importing images and charts
· Importing images and charts
· Importing and exporting data from a designer spreadsheet
· Data validation and data sorting
· Freezing / unfreezing panes
· Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, CSV, Image
· .NET FrameWork
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New feature to support repeating rows as title of page in xls to pdf
· Fix the bug which caused some rows were cut-off when xls to pdf if the worksheet has footer