CheckAsm is a straight forward application designed to show all .NET assembly references of any .NET assembly.
This means you can always find what references are incorrect, which assemblies are missing, and why your application can not start.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Assembly tree contains information about CLR Version of the displayed assemblies
· fixed diagram crash on some 32 bit systems
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function