Neuron PE Disassembler is a visual utility allowing you to explore PE internals.
Disassemble DLL, OCX and EXE files and view their code and resources.
View DLL and EXE code as Intel ASM and/or structured pseudo ASM/C/C++.
Here are some key features of "Neuron PE Disassembler":
· View PE imports and exports.
· View PE call and caller trees for exported and imported functions as well as internal functions.
· Unmangle Visual C++ export names.
· View the internal binary structure of PE files: COFF and Standard headers, PE directory, sections ,import and export tables, IAT, resources.
· View and extract resources from PE files. Convert menus, dialog boxes, string and message tables to Java source code ready to be compiled.
· View and extract resources from RES, APS (Visual Studio resources), ICO, CUR files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Integration with CygWin - GNU Gcc
· Multi-tab text editor
· Source dependencies and minimum re-build functionality
· Sample code