Free Hex Editor Neo is a large files optimized freeware hex editor for everyone who works with ASCII, binary, decimal, hex, double and float data. Make patches with just two mouse clicks, manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with unlimited undo / redo.
Taste the visual operation history with branching. Changes history can be saved, loaded and modified later.
Here are some key features of "Free Hex Editor Neo":
· Unlimited Undo/Redo
· Visual History Save and Load
· Patch Creation
· Clipboard Operations
· Bytes, Words, Double Words, Quad Words, Floats and Doubles Edit Mode
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Hex Editor Neo could crash if launched on some 64-bit systems. Fixed.
· Editor window was scrolled incorrectly using high-resolution mouse wheel. Fixed
· Structure Viewer could incorrectly compile and bind some structure defitions, namely, the ones that contained huge arrays of static types. It could start allocating more and more memory and binding could take too long. Fixed
· Incorrect file opened after double clicking on error in Structure Errors window
· The editor incorrectly rendered Text Pane when multi-byte encoding was selected. This bug has been fixed.
· Several reported bugs, including application crashes, have been fixed.
· Selection is now retained when number of columns change
· Hex Editor Neo's installer now tries to keep user settings during upgrade from previous version.