As its name suggests, Lua Editor is designed to help you write, run and compile Lua code. The interface is simple and provides fast access to all the features, which makes the application easy to use.
The software comes with live code compilations and syntax highlighting. The tab dimension can be customized to fit your needs.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved auto-completion
· Improved text selection
· Fixed text selection deletion issue
· Optimized copy & pasting capabilities
· Undo & Redo capabilities coded in (Not fully tested; could possibly have bugs)
· Some syntax-highlighted words corrected
· Project Website menu button added under File
· Better text anti-aliasing
· Fixed crashes from version 0.2.0 beta
· Added some other options to Edit toolbar
· Framework for Find feature added (not functional yet)