XML Editor, also known as XMLTreeEdit is a Lazarus-based application that manages to display XML files.
XML Editor is an open source tool that also allows you to add, edit, and delete text nodes and their attributes.
The application was specially designed for users that want to create / edit XML files but only have a basic understanding of XML.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added "Empty Node" tree view image
· Expanded and collapsed nodes have different images
· Prevented simultaneous firing two different editing actions
· Find and Find Next functions available for Reference Tree and Multi-line Editor
· Find In Preview to search for a model in preview panes
· Optional empty dividing line before text in the preview pane