JSpecView 2.1.1/SVN1550 /2014-03-05
JSpecView is a viewer for spectral data in the JCAMP-DX format, and it allows you to study and predict the variations of a visible spectrum
The program supports H NMR spectra and multiple modes of spectrum dispaly: grid, x and y coordinates, overlayed spectrum frequencies and multilevel zoom-in.
The software allows you to highlight portions of the spectrum, print the spectrum, convert between Absorbance and Transmittance (for UV/Vis and IR) and to view the header or properties of the spectrum.
JSpecView is built as a reliable and easy-to-use viewer for spectral data in the JCAMP-DX format. It can export files as PDF, SVG or JPG and PNG.
- Load any data file in JCAMP-DX format (limited support for beta vs 6 and importing AnIML and CML files)
- Highlight portions of the spectrum
- Many levels of zooming in and out
- Print the Spectrum
- Reverse the plot
- Show a grid
- Show the coordinates as the mouse moves over the plot
- Convert between Absorbance and Transmittance (for UV/Vis and IR)
- Integrate H NMR spectra
- Has four possible views or interfaces for compound files: single, overlay, tab or tile
- View the header or properties of the spectrum
- Java scripting and Live Connect support *
- Export different JCAMP-DX compression formats *
- Export as AnIML, CML, JPG, PNG or SVG *