MobiOne Design Center is a powerful application designed to help you create mobile apps without handling code. The program introduces a visual approach that uses drag and drop actions in order to build the interface and to assign functions to all the items.
You can test the app in the Test Center before creating the application file that will be used on the end-user phone. The program includes the faceplate of a few Apple and Android devices that can be used as test platforms.
· Pentium 500 MHz or greater
· 1 GB RAM or greater
· 300 MB hard disk free space
· 1280x960 or greater recommended
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new MultiPage widget
· new TabBar widget
· new OnClick - ShowPage action - programmatically control page presentation of a MultiPage widget
· new OnClick - Send Email action
· Improved Image "Keep Aspect Ratio" implementation
· Improved code generation
· Fixed issue with GotoURL(popup window) action displaying PDF files on Android devices
· Added iOS 6 user-agent support for iOS devices
· Recommendation - the local storage inspector has several severe problems with the WebDB services. Please use the Chrome WebKit inspector for all WebDB debugging and inspection. For example, inspecting a SQL table with more than 19 columns will crash the Test Center.
· Upgraded HTML5 app runtime framework to Cordova/PhoneGap 2.2
· New iOS validation of iOS certificate and provision profile compatibility
· Added additional download integrity checking
· Notice - MobiOne 2.3 uses a new App Center cloud implementation. Thus rebuilding or republishing a pre-2.3 apps with MobiOne 2.3 will...