Real Studio is a handy and comprehensive utility that provides developers the needed tools for creating stand-alone apps.
Real Studio includes drag-and-drop capability to enable you to quickly create a user interface design, then incorporate the code behind it to add power and functionality.
Real Studio incorporates platform-specific intelligence, like user interface widgets, so software created with Real Studio looks and feels native, regardless of the development platform you created it on.
Use Real Studio's Real-time 3D Engine to add interactive real-time rendered three-dimensional graphics with built-in tools. Also, use Real Studio's Sprite Animation Engine to develop interactive sprite surfaces with collision detection already built-in.
Real Studio runs on a single platform and creates applications for that platform. Allows you to test-drive Professional Edition features like cross-platform compilation; test-drive applications will run for five minutes.
· 1.0 GHz Processor
· 1 GB RAM
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Debugger Stub: Now checks to make sure the destination folder Exists and isWritable before trying to write to it.
· Debugger Stub: Spaces in the app path are now escaped when launching console apps on Linux.
· Desktop: Toolbar items (ToolItem) can be usefully subclassed now.
· Framework: SSLSocket events no longer fire on a non-main thread (unless Poll is called from that thread).
· IDE: An issue where changes to web projects saved in vcp format were not being saved has been corrected.
· IDE: default.lproj localization files are no longer generated.
· IDE: Notes in properties no longer get leading or trailing blank lines stripped when saved in VCP format.
· IDE: Profiler times are now properly reported in seconds (not milliseconds).
· MacCocoa: KeyDown events no longer forces the key to be ASCII and instead passes it through in its full Unicode glory.
· Remote Debugger Stub: Now identifies itself as "Remote Debugger Stub" instead of "Real Studio" to Windows.
· Remote Debugger Stub: Transfer sp...